Congratulations to this Week’s Champions of Care!
This program is designed to recognize employees who go above and beyond their day-to-day duties, and who exemplify Circle of Care’s values.
Note: New nominations will be posted on Mondays.
Nominations can be submitted in one of two ways:
- Clients/Family Members: Compliments from clients or family members that are received through the call centre or a manager will be entered as a nomination provided there is enough detail to do so.
- Managers: A manager can recognize someone for one of the following reasons:
- Recognizing that an employee has taken initiative to support, assist or lead a project or difficult task.
- The employee has made an extra effort was reflected in their overall performance.
- The person has actively demonstrated one of Circle of Care’s values.
“We had three new employees start working at ADP around Christmas and early in the new year. Without hesitation, Elena Kirevicheva agreed to complete Dayforce training on my behalf. She was thorough and timely with email updates and always accommodating. I really appreciate all she has done to assist me and she is always a pleasure to work with. In my opinion Elena is a real asset to Circle of Care. Thank you Elena!”
– Sandy Gellatly
“Norman Zuckerman makes our work much easier. He comes in early every morning to support and trouble shoot for us. All the cell phones are fully charged and the keys and cell phones are in top of the desk waiting for us. Our jobs can’t be done so well without his support. He exemplifies excellence! Bravo Norman!”
– iRide Drivers