Congratulations to this Week’s Champions of Care!
This program is designed to recognize employees who go above and beyond their day-to-day duties, and who exemplify Circle of Care’s values.
Note: New nominations will be posted on Mondays.
Nominations can be submitted in one of two ways:
- Clients/Family Members: Compliments from clients or family members that are received through the call centre or a manager will be entered as a nomination provided there is enough detail to do so.
- Managers: A manager can recognize someone for one of the following reasons:
- Recognizing that an employee has taken initiative to support, assist or lead a project or difficult task.
- The employee has made an extra effort was reflected in their overall performance.
- The person has actively demonstrated one of Circle of Care’s values.
“During the winter storm, iRIDE driver Sheldon Rittenberg drove very well and carefully. He made navigating the snowy streets look so easy!”
“PSW Annabelle Prado is excellent; she is a blessing from God and I am so glad to have her. I am so thankful for this service! ”
“During the winter storm, iRIDE driver Soula Berdoussis made the experience very enjoyable, given the situation outside.”
“A huge thank you to KMOW staff Lori Seed, Elena Koroleva, and Angelika Vasilivetsky who, despite the bad weather conditions of the ice storm, were at work before 7 am to take calls, reorganize delivery routes, call clients, motivate KMOW volunteers, and make sure that all meals were delivered. A big thank you to Maria Campo and her wonderful team of drivers David Weichenberg , Art Laing, Gabriel Gomez, and Leslie Shernofsky who braved the weather and came to help KMOW volunteers and coordinators to deliver. Their efforts had an incredible impact and were very much appreciated.”
“I am so happy and thankful for my iRIDE driver Soula Berdoussis who drove me home in the blizzard on Jan 28. It took us about 3 hours to get home, but Soula was very kind, very confident and very careful. I am grateful.”