Congratulations to this Week’s Champions of Care!
This program is designed to recognize employees who go above and beyond their day-to-day duties, and who exemplify Circle of Care’s values.
Note: New nominations will be posted on Mondays.
Nominations can be submitted in one of two ways:
- Clients/Family Members: Compliments from clients or family members that are received through the call centre or a manager will be entered as a nomination provided there is enough detail to do so.
- Managers: A manager can recognize someone for one of the following reasons:
- Recognizing that an employee has taken initiative to support, assist or lead a project or difficult task.
- The employee has made an extra effort was reflected in their overall performance.
- The person has actively demonstrated one of Circle of Care’s values.
“I would like to compliment Bogdana Kokovina for her swift response to my husband’s concerns and for scheduling a home visit quickly. During the home visit, Bogdana was very patient and thorough in explaining the Holocaust application and process. I felt very happy with the outcome of the visit and felt encouraged to continue with the application process, even though I initially faced some obstacles. My family and I are very thankful for Circle of Care and services you offer.”
“I am blown away by Amin Rajani’s thoughtfulness and generosity. On the weekend, he responded calmly under pressure and helped to ensure that an overlooked situation in scheduling was resolved quickly and with the least amount of stress for everyone. I am thankful for his quick thinking, and the Sunday coordination team and I appreciate the fact that he is always willing to help. Everyone’s jobs are made easier because of Amin.”
“Thank you so much to iRIDE driver Brent Steinberg. We finished our MRI appointment late at Mount Sinai Hospital. Brent waited until we finished and even went to the 5th floor to help us go downstairs and get into the vehicle. We are very grateful and want to compliment Brent!”