Congratulations to this Week’s Champions of Care!
This program is designed to recognize employees who go above and beyond their day-to-day duties, and who exemplify Circle of Care’s values.
Note: New nominations will be posted on Mondays.
Nominations can be submitted in one of two ways:
- Clients/Family Members: Compliments from clients or family members that are received through the call centre or a manager will be entered as a nomination provided there is enough detail to do so.
- Managers: A manager can recognize someone for one of the following reasons:
- Recognizing that an employee has taken initiative to support, assist or lead a project or difficult task.
- The employee has made an extra effort was reflected in their overall performance.
- The person has actively demonstrated one of Circle of Care’s values.
“I went for a shopping trip and was scheduled to be picked up by iRide. I quickly bought what I needed, but my transportation wasn’t scheduled for another two hours. It was cold outside and I was freezing. I called Circle of Care transportation and spoke with Maria Campo. I asked her to send me my ride earlier. Maria was so kind and helpful and found me a car to pick me up in 15 minutes. I want to thank her for her good work and attention.”
“I would like to thank Shmuel Estreicher for his exceptional customer service and team work. We really appreciate the fact that he knows to listen and takes action. He is very easy to work with and always tries to accommodate clients and their family. We couldn’t ask for a better Case Manager to be a part of our team.”
-LHIN Case Manager
“PSW Yekaterina Selyanina is a treasure to us! She is so good with Mom and always makes her feel important and cared for. She always talks to Mom like an equal and asks about the people in the photos and the knick knacks around the house. Mom always looks forward to her visits!”