Congratulations to this Week’s Champions of Care!
This program is designed to recognize employees who go above and beyond their day-to-day duties, and who exemplify Circle of Care’s values.
Note: New nominations will be posted on Mondays.
Nominations can be submitted in one of two ways:
- Clients/Family Members: Compliments from clients or family members that are received through the call centre or a manager will be entered as a nomination provided there is enough detail to do so.
- Managers: A manager can recognize someone for one of the following reasons:
- Recognizing that an employee has taken initiative to support, assist or lead a project or difficult task.
- The employee has made an extra effort was reflected in their overall performance.
- The person has actively demonstrated one of Circle of Care’s values.
“Natalia Stepanov has such a kind heart! She’s so attentive and gives the best advice. Natalia assisted me with reaching an understanding of what is best for my father. Natalia is an amazing, amazing person!”
“I wanted to thank Michelle Duklas for her incredible assistance with Social Work Week. She was a tremendous support for the event and her beautiful work assisted to elevate the event and also highlight the often unseen work of the Social Work team. She also rearranged her own schedule to attend the event and show her personal support for the team. Thank you Michelle!”
– Devora Waxman