Congratulations to this Week’s Champions of Care!
This program is designed to recognize employees who go above and beyond their day-to-day duties, and who exemplify Circle of Care’s values.
Note: New nominations will be posted on Mondays.
Nominations can be submitted in one of two ways:
- Clients/Family Members: Compliments from clients or family members that are received through the call centre or a manager will be entered as a nomination provided there is enough detail to do so.
- Managers: A manager can recognize someone for one of the following reasons:
- Recognizing that an employee has taken initiative to support, assist or lead a project or difficult task.
- The employee has made an extra effort was reflected in their overall performance.
- The person has actively demonstrated one of Circle of Care’s values.
“Thank you to Melissa Dobbs and Aakshi Jain for their dedicated and diligent work on the LHIN CSS Assessment and APR Business Intelligence (BI) Dashboards. These tools are used by the CSSs to prioritize and sequence Client Assessment Visits (Initial or Follow-up). It also helps CSSs know the status of Automated Providing Report (APR) so they can complete as per the LHIN compliance requirement. Great work!”
“I would like to express my appreciation to Uliana Shimla, for making an extra effort to arrange multiple services for a client on a very short notice. Not only was she able to arrange all these services, but she also kept the Social Worker updated on the progress. As the result, the client with complex health issues was able to attend a very important medical appointment which he could not have attended without Uliana’s effort. I would also like to recognize the excellent work of Harry Wu and Sylvia McCallum who worked along with Uliana to help the client get to the hospital. This is an excellent example of a team work and collaboration! Thank you!”