Congratulations to this Week’s Champions of Care!
This program is designed to recognize employees who go above and beyond their day-to-day duties, and who exemplify Circle of Care’s values.
Note: New nominations will be posted on Mondays.
Nominations can be submitted in one of two ways:
- Clients/Family Members: Compliments from clients or family members that are received through the call centre or a manager will be entered as a nomination provided there is enough detail to do so.
- Managers: A manager can recognize someone for one of the following reasons:
- Recognizing that an employee has taken initiative to support, assist or lead a project or difficult task.
- The employee has made an extra effort was reflected in their overall performance.
- The person has actively demonstrated one of Circle of Care’s values.
“Lynda Neil’s project leadership has been integral for the Agile Delivery, Search & Assign, BI Dashboard and the new Lean Portfolio Management Road-map projects. Our deadlines for these projects have been challenging but together as a team, we steered the project to success. In particular, Lynda helped to structure the project ensuring that we are aware of critical deadlines and helping to remove impediments. Thank you Lynda for your support.”
“I would like to acknowledge and compliment Victor Rodos on his actions and quick reflexes as he avoided a vehicle that ran a red light. Had it not been for Victor’s instinct and reaction, we would have been seriously injured or possibly killed. All the iRIDE drivers are excellent, but Victor’s reaction was stellar and I commend him.”