Congratulations to this Week’s Champions of Care!
This program is designed to recognize employees who go above and beyond their day-to-day duties, and who exemplify Circle of Care’s values.
Note: New nominations will be posted on Mondays.
Nominations can be submitted in one of two ways:
- Clients/Family Members: Compliments from clients or family members that are received through the call centre or a manager will be entered as a nomination provided there is enough detail to do so.
- Managers: A manager can recognize someone for one of the following reasons:
- Recognizing that an employee has taken initiative to support, assist or lead a project or difficult task.
- The employee has made an extra effort was reflected in their overall performance.
- The person has actively demonstrated one of Circle of Care’s values.
“I was very impressed with Dionne Jacobs during a recent PSW union meeting; she was well prepared for the meeting and well versed in the collective agreement as well as our policies and procedures, so she handled herself with minimal support from me. She was very respectful in the way she addressed the situation and was empathetic to everyone concerned. She also demonstrated a strong commitment to an excellent client experience! In my opinion Dionne is a great example of an employee who lives up to our values. It was a genuine pleasure to work with her.”
“I just wanted to acknowledge my coordinator, Yulia Ioffe. She is always able to accommodate my requests quickly. Plus, she’s so intuitive and helpful and kind. Thank you for everything, Yulia!”
“Two iRIDE clients came to the head office to say thank you to Alla Sorokosh in person. They appreciated the rides booked by Alla, which made their lives much easier. Her excellent service and positive attitude mean a lot to them. They are so grateful for Alla’s help.”
“The Adult Day Program recently rolled out additional hours to include programs on weekends. On two separate occasions our weekend program assistant wasn’t available, and Veronika Azim, our weekday Program Assistant stepped in to help out last minute. Without hesitation, she put her family time on hold to come into the office and work those shifts. Thank you Veronika, your help is appreciated!”
– Maria Campo