Congratulations to this Week’s Champions of Care!
This program is designed to recognize employees who go above and beyond their day-to-day duties, and who exemplify Circle of Care’s values.
Note: New nominations will be posted on Mondays.
Nominations can be submitted in one of two ways:
- Clients/Family Members: Compliments from clients or family members that are received through the call centre or a manager will be entered as a nomination provided there is enough detail to do so.
- Managers: A manager can recognize someone for one of the following reasons:
- Recognizing that an employee has taken initiative to support, assist or lead a project or difficult task.
- The employee has made an extra effort was reflected in their overall performance.
- The person has actively demonstrated one of Circle of Care’s values.
“I would like to recognize Jade Nguyen and Mendel Janowski for their work in preparing for our medical students project this year. They prepared everything in the most organized and professional manner which ultimately ensured the students’ success in their work at Circle of Care.”
– Devora Waxman
“During the power outage on September 16, Lisa Grace Root ensured that operations were running as smoothly as possible. She provided support to the Service Coordination team and identified a variety of solutions and options. She ensured the agreed upon plan was fully implemented and monitored closely. Lisa demonstrated true leadership by providing guidance and direction to the team, ensuring clarity of expectations and effective incident management.”
– Cecile, Dara & Martin
“Natalie Zabolotsky worked tirelessly to support a client during a complex situation. This involved coordinating PSW support, transportation, food for the client, care for the client’s pet, payment for temporary accommodation and many other tasks. Natalie has gone above and beyond to support this client and therefore ensuring that she can continue to live safely in the community. Thank you Natalie for your extraordinary effort!”
– Devora Waxman