Congratulations to this Week’s Champions of Care!
This program is designed to recognize employees who go above and beyond their day-to-day duties, and who exemplify Circle of Care’s values.
Note: New nominations will be posted on Mondays.
Nominations can be submitted in one of two ways:
- Clients/Family Members: Compliments from clients or family members that are received through the call centre or a manager will be entered as a nomination provided there is enough detail to do so.
- Managers: A manager can recognize someone for one of the following reasons:
- Recognizing that an employee has taken initiative to support, assist or lead a project or difficult task.
- The employee has made an extra effort was reflected in their overall performance.
- The person has actively demonstrated one of Circle of Care’s values.
“I want to thank Charlotte Koven for the marvellous work that she always does, and for the Rosh Hashanah card she sent. I appreciated meeting with our bereavement support group and for Charlotte’s warm and useful counselling.”
– Client, Bereavement Support Group
“Dennis Martin helped source and implement ‘walk me’, a learning tool that will initially support PSW training on the new EasyCare Mobile App. Dennis has worked around the clock to learn, troubleshoot and create the learning content. Our vendor has been most impressed with the amount accomplished in such short time.”
– Vin Singh
“A huge thank you to Melissa Dobbs for providing the Intake team with some important and timely training. Melissa went above and beyond to prepare, brought supplies and material, had videos, demos, etc. It was very evident that she spent a lot of time planning and was so willing to help and support this initiative. Thank you Melissa!”
– Devora Waxman
“I would like to recognize Josie Medranda for being so accommodating to our family with our multiple last minute requests to change my mother’s schedule so that she could spend time with us over the Thanksgiving holiday. Josie is always quick and efficient making the whole process very easy on us and on my mother. THANK YOU!!!”
– Client’s daughter